Plan to Work serves the counties north of the Oregon-Washington border (in green). Our partners at Disability Rights Oregon and Plan for Work serve the counties along the Columbia River (the counties of Pacific, Lewis, Wahkiakum, Cowlitz, Clark, Skamania, Klickitat, Benton, Franklin, and Walla Walla, shown in yellow). Services are free and confidential.
We serve individuals who are receiving Social Security or Supplemental Security Income (SSI) due to disability and who are:
- Wanting to begin work
- Considering a second job, a career change, or a promotion
- Self-employed or becoming self-employed
- Wondering how cash or other benefits (insurance, food, housing) intersect with work
- Receiving requests for information from Social Security about work and earnings
- Transitioning to adulthood and working or planning for work